Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #261
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Troubles me too when it happens to me sis,...

    I had had sooooooooooo many Deja Vue's I must believe in em*L

    Do you talk in your sleep?

  2. #262
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes and I have been told I speaks volumes when sleeping!!! I woke up one night with my husband about 2 inches from my face saying "Oh Really?". he never told me what I was saying but I had a REALLY good time trying to figure it out!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]


    Have you ever woken yourself up from screamin in your sleep?

  3. #263
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All the time..(wet dreams) [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO
    .
    .
    .
    Bake or shake?

  4. #264
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hhhmmm........well....shake it baby! *LMAO*

    coffee or cappuccino(sp?)?

  5. #265
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both!!! And Lattes too!!!


    Hot chocolate or MilkShake?

  6. #266
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Milkshake...
    .
    .

    Flirtin' or would ya rather be one who watches someone do it? Better yet shy? Answer at least two of the questions.. I'm demandin'... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  7. #267
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Milkshakes, Over the Christmas holidays I had an Eggnogg Milkshake from Steak & Shake....Oh my was it ever good.

    Do you belive in Dej Vu *Shiver* just kidding...

    You come home from a hard day at work, You kick your shoes off, Qustion, Do you put on slippers, leave your socks on, or go hillbilly and walk bare feeted?

  8. #268
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Believe it or not, but I am really, really shy yet very flirty, so I was told [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I put on my slippers cause I just hate it when my feet get cold. Once they are cold they stay cold foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*brrrrrrrrrrr

    I wake up screaming rather often or crying, sometimes I wake up laughing, too,....

    Do you eat out often?

  9. #269
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh LORD!!! You would have to go and ask that ???!


    YES we eat out WAY WAY way too often! Seriously id we cut out how much we eat out each month, WELL we could save alot of money!
    I love the convience of it...I hate to cook AND CLEAN, I get tired of the same ol stuff every night BUT I am starting to realize that if we tightent hings up around here we could afford a new car and the insurance...
    HOW SAD IS THAT???

    Ok I feel ashamed...DO YOU EVER feel ashamed? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #270
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I try to take my girls out for dinner once a month, mostly we go to a Chinese Restaurant and we take our time in eating and most important talking!!! Sometimes its easier to bring something up when you are not at home. And we order Pizza once a month, too. I don't mind cooking and I like trying new things, too, I just can't stand the dishes afterwards*L

    Do I feel ashamed sometimes? Rather often, for example when I catch someone staring at me I feel ashamed, dunno why tho. Sometimes I am afraid that people may read my mind and I am ashamed for darn sure then*LOL

    Do you have a secret you never ever told anyone and never ever will tell?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •